The Leap Visitor Card is a public transport ticket that takes you anywhere you want to go in the city and suburbs on Dublin Bus, Airlink, Luas (Tram), DART (Local Train), and some Commuter trains.
You can buy it from:
- Spar shops (T1 & T2 Arrivals)
- Discover Ireland Tourist Desks (T1 & T2 Arrivals)
- Dublin Airport Travel Desk (T1 Arrivals)
Dublin City Centre:
- Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell St.
- Discover Ireland Centre, 14 Upper O’Connell St.
- Visit Dublin Centre, 25 Suffolk St.
- Tickets can be purchased for 1 day (24 hours); 3 days (72 hours) and 7 days (168 hours).
- 2016 ticket prices are: 1 day (€10); 3 days (€19.50); and 7 days (€40). Rates suject to change.
- The ticket validity period starts the first time you use the card.
- Not valid on tours.