College Green
College Green, Dublin 2
Historic 'three-sided' square

College Green is a three-sided ‘square’ located in the centre of Dublin near the National Wax Museum, Trinity College and The Bank of Ireland, which until 1800 was Ireland’s Parliament House, and was the world’s first purpose-built two chamber parliament building.

Two major public monuments stand in College Green, a 19th-century statue of Henry Grattan, one of the leading members of the old Irish Parliament, and another of patriot Thomas Davis

 

Public Transport
 

By Bus: Take any bus bound for College Green



Contact Information

Address:College Green, Dublin 2

Phone:



GPS Coordinates & MAP

53.3444, -6.2597